A Baby Shower.

This past weekend was insane.  Our church and family threw a baby shower for me and Kurtis and we feel overwhelmed with blessings. I feel like we were caught up in a whirlwind and now we are sitting in a daze thinking "Did that really just  happen?" A room that was once cluttered and not payed much attention to is now the center of attention in our house and filled with gifts given out of the kindness of our family and friend's hearts. All for a little person they don't yet know.
My family worked so hard decorating the fellowship hall at our church. It was all so beautiful and adorable. You can tell they put a lot of thought and planning into it and I can't thank them enough for all of their hard work and support.

Kurtis' family made the cake and cupcakes. It turned out so pretty! (and delicious :) )

 I love Kurtis' smile in this picture. This is a quilt my grandma made for our little one.
My friend Hannah took all of these pictures. I love the artsy shots and all of the candid moments she captured. I can't really remember what we are laughing about, but this is the blanket my mom croquet ed. It looks so beautiful!
Smiling  couple

We are so blessed to have so many friends and family that love and support us so much. We can't thank you all enough! Much love love and thanks!

Little Baby, you are so loved.

Thanks for reading.
-Courtney

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Insecurities

Surprised by Motherhood

2019 So Far...