2019 So Far...

Oh, hi there, it's me again. 


Yep, this ol' blog still exists. It just sits out here in the inter web world doing nothing but collecting dust and cobwebs and every once in a while inspiration strikes me like rain in a desert and I just *have* to write. I dust off the cobwebs a little bit, look around, sigh, and walk away, possibly never to return. Who knows.


A lot has happened this year. I can't believe it's already May. Time seems to fly by faster every year I get a little older. It's a funny thing. I can't go into great detail about what has been going on in my life this year, but a lot has changed. I've learned a lot of new things about myself and feel like a different person almost. Maybe not so much different, but just... better, a better person. And it has been so good.

A few things I can share about my life are...


Early in this year I started a YouTube channel which has been a fun and interesting experience. I record and edit the videos completely from my phone and I'm pretty sure you can tell because the quality is lacking but, oh well. I'm working with what I've got for now. I kind of can't decide if I want to keep doing that or not, and to be vulnerable with you, I fear it will end up the same way this blog has. Basically abandoned.

Other exciting things that have happened this year are:


Our baby, Solace, turned one! I was looking at the last post on this blog and I was pregnant with him the last time I wrote here and now he's one! It's so hard to believe, yet also so hard to even remember life with out him. He is such an awesome little guy and I count myself privileged to be his mother. I can't wait to see what his future looks like, but I also want him to stay my little baby forever.


Less than a month after Solace turned one, Titus turned THREE! HOW??? Just, wow, I don't really know what to say. It's a funny thing when your baby is more of a "kid" and has full on conversations with you. Sometimes It's hard to even remember him as a baby. I am so thankful I took tons of pictures and videos to look back on because I seriously think I would have forgotten at least half of it all.

Annnd another thing, Kurtis started his own business this year! What?! Yep! I'm not going to share what it is for privacy reasons but it is in landscaping. I am so so proud of him. It is the coolest thing to see the one you love following their dreams and doing something that makes them happy and being able to be a part of it behind the scenes.


So, yep, that is 2019 in a nutshell.  I'm excited to share and excited at the possibility of writing here again. If I don't soon, maybe I will see you next year? Ha Ha Ha.

I am excited to see what the rest of this year brings.

Thanks for reading,

- Courtney


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Insecurities

Surprised by Motherhood